[WSIS CS-Plenary] CS Orientation Session

Renata BLOEM rbloem at ngocongo.org
Mon Aug 11 11:30:32 BST 2003

Dear all,

CONGO had offered to organize for PrepCom-3 an orientation session which
would help to get everybody up to date and newcomers into the loop. I
finalized the agenda with Louise and Alex Fielding, Youth Liaison at the
Excecutive Secretariat, who will also be my co-moderator. Please find
attached the provisional program. Rooms will be announced later. The French
and Spanish version will follow and will also be soon on the Civil Society
and CONGO website.
Best wishes,

Renate Bloem
President of the Conference of NGOs (CONGO)
________________________
Palais des Nations, E2-B
CH-1211 Geneva 10
Tel: +41 22 917 1881
Fax: +41 22 917 0373
E-mail: rbloem at ngocongo.org
Website: www.ngocongo.org
The Conference of NGOs (CONGO) is an international, not-for-profit
membership association that facilitates the participation of NGOs in United
Nations debates and decisions.  Founded in 1948, CONGO's major objective is
to ensure the presence of NGOs in exchanges among the world's governments
and United Nations agencies on issues of global concern. Our broad
membership email-network has become a major source of information for NGOs
active within the United Nations and seeking collaboration/partnerships with
other NGOs of similar concerns.  For more information see our website at
www.ngocongo.org or email congo at ngocongo.org