[WSIS CS-Plenary] Sept 1 vote postponed

Fullsack Jean-Louis jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Fri Aug 29 08:02:28 BST 2003

Hi Bill

Just to tell you that the debate at the European parliament scheduled on
September 1st at Strasbourg, has been postponed to september 22nd ... at
Brussels.
I don't know if this decision is due to my presence as a regular attendee at
EP debates at Strasbourg ...

Greetings
Jean-Louis Fullsack
Strasbourg-France