[WSIS CS-Plenary] Next steps for Content and Themes : caucus guidelines

Bertrand de LA CHAPELLE lachapelle at openwsis.org
Fri Aug 29 22:55:51 BST 2003

Hi,

I volunteer to participate in the drafting of guidelines.

It seems the method suggested by Wolfgang  (section by
section comments during PrepCom3 by civil society and
other non-governmental stakeholders ) and proposed
during the joint meeting of the two bureaus in Paris has
been accepted at the governmental Bureau last reunion
last week.

In that context, those guidelines should help us structure
our interaction with governmental delegations during
PrepCom3 itself.

But it can also help civil society participate fully in
discussions on the key contentious issues that could
take place in smaller working groups between Prepcom3
and the December summit itself .

Best to you all

Bertrand

Bertrand de LA CHAPELLE