[WSIS CS-Plenary] Deibert documentary screening at WSIS

Robert Guerra rguerra at cpsr.org
Wed Dec 3 16:32:48 GMT 2003

I'm forwarding this from a colleague who is not (yet) on the plenary
list.

re: Hacktivista  - Documentary screening at WSIS

For those of you attending WSIS, I'll be screening one episode of my new
documentary series, Hacktivista, in conference room (or audio/video
room) 9 in Hall 4, on Wednesday, Dec. 11, 14:00h-16:30h.

The documentary series is follows myself and three of my staff at the
Citizen Lab as they work with human rights organizations in Central
America on Internet security issues.

Hope you can make it.

Cheers
Ron Deibert