[WSIS CS-Plenary] IMPORTANT - [ Latest operpass compilation...]

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Thu Dec 4 14:38:33 GMT 2003

Meryem Marzouki wrote:

> I'm thus asking that this list be disregarded. As Al said, the more
> reliable information is the one provided by each caucus, working group
> or "family" coordinator.
Sure, this was the consensus, as far as I remember.

But as far as I can see it, Robert has just compiled one list based on
the lists done by the caucus/working groups/family coordinators.

I think it is useful to have one place where all the lists are collated,
in order to see if there are duplications and for being able to shift
people from an overflowing caucus list to a shorter one if needed. This
will make sure that all people suggested by their groups really get in,
and there are no duplications that just waste overpasse slots.

If every group coordinator can check for mistakes on Roberts list and
send them directly to him, I would be very happy to use this service.

Ralf