[WSIS CS-Plenary] Overpass List - Online

Armin Murmann - IES-HETS - Genève Armin.Murmann at ies.unige.ch
Fri Dec 5 08:25:36 GMT 2003

Dear Robert,

present at the first prepcoms and intersessions as a delegate for the
CREIS - a small NGO in the education and research field in french speaking
countries
it turned out for me to be quite impossible to participate on all events.
So I tried then to follow the discussions on the net.

Actually everything seems to become more and more complicated for SC - not
only the content of the declarations are far away of what we consider as
the essentials but also our physical presence at the sessions is not really
desired. We need passes, pictures will be taken.....!!??

Yes I will participate to to the summit, less enthusiastically then I
imaged a year ago, for sure, but..
so please, put me on your list for a pass.

Thanks a lot for the good job you do.

Kindly
Armin Murmann

At 16:16 04.12.2003, you wrote:

>I ask those people and/or caucuses list to please indicate if they need
>passes for the opening plenary or not.
>
>Robert Guerra

Armin Murmann

Institut d'études sociales