[WSIS CS-Plenary] The view from the Geneva Palexpo

Rik Panganiban rikp at bluewin.ch
Sat Dec 6 07:06:38 GMT 2003

Apologies if I was unclear.  Registration is in the direction of Hall
7, but I believe it is located in the Musee d'Auto, which is on that
end of Palexpo as well.  Ask any guard if you get lost.

Don't forget a photo ID, and backup documentation in case there is some
problem.

Good luck,

Rik Panganiban