[WSIS CS-Plenary] Wireless Access at Palexpo/WSIS - The costs...

ljeffrey at ecommons.net ljeffrey at ecommons.net
Sun Dec 7 15:29:33 GMT 2003

I was in hall 4 earlier looking for the soon-to-come Canadian pavilion
(stand 230 and 125) and found many users of wireless. All said they had
their own networks set up. No idea how this is working, but there appears
to be some room for workaround. FYI
Liss Jeffrey
Civil society member, Canadian Delegation
WSIS-SMSI
www.ecommons.ca
www.agora-electronique.ca