[WSIS CS-Plenary] Wireless Access at Palexpo/WSIS - The costs...

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Sun Dec 7 15:41:05 GMT 2003

>i'm sure we will find some workarounds, but i don't think that is the point.

Karen, you are right. Tomorrow I will go to the UN and will send a strong
message to the organizers that this is supposed to be the WSIS, not the W$I$.
After all, with all the fight about including developing countries as
active participants in the processes, we can't just let them know they
can't use Internet, because it's extremly expensive!

If you want, come and join me in my efforts.

veni