[WSIS CS-Plenary] Just a small correction on Zimbabwe

talent nyathi corinth2001zw at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 18:15:42 GMT 2003

Dear Christopher

This is Talent I am now Around and thanks for putting
in the programme.  I have prepared myself for the
presentation.  Just one small correction I will talk
about Community Publishing.  I realise that it might
be too late to change that on the main programme, but
perhaps it is still possible to change it or put it in
brackets for before my presentation.  How can I locate
you.

Waiting to hear from you

Talent
--- Christoph Dietz <christoph.dietz at CAMECO.ORG>