[WSIS CS-Plenary] final version, comments by today, Dec 7, 4pm

richard t jordan richardjordan at lycos.com
Mon Dec 8 17:52:27 GMT 2003

--Hope it was Ok, but there was no mention of older persons, so I suggested at the Plenary, and it was accpeted, to add in on page 4 of the document under para 2, last line of first paragraph, "age" along with all those other items, like religion, race, etc.Richard jordan -- age takes both youth and older persons inot account. We need to be inclusive, I hope. Cheers, RJ