[WSIS CS-Plenary] "Ambassador David A. Gross..."

Jim Fleming jimfleming at Ameritech.Net
Tue Dec 9 15:09:34 GMT 2003

http://www.us-mission.ch/press2003/1203WSIS.htm
"Ambassador David A. Gross On World Summit
on the Information Society to be Held in Geneva, December 10-12, 2003"
"I think there is often a misunderstanding and a misconception about exactly
who does what in -- with regard to the Internet. And that seems perfectly
understandable because it's hard to really get a handle on all the moving
pieces."
=====

The Internet is very easy to understand. Having clueless government people
claiming to represent all
U.S. citizens does a disservice to those citizens. Via education, some
clueless government leaders
can increase their knowledge of how the I* society (aka The Big Lie Society)
operates. Unfortunately,
in many cases, as they are educated, they are also co-opted by the I*
society with pay-offs from the
recurring revenues that drive the I* society.

The Internet is very easy to understand...follow the money...

It all boils down to funding and making sure that the funding remains inside
of the small circle that
makes up the I* society. That small circle of course claims that they are
doing everything to benefit
"the community" and they also claim to have consensus for all of their
decisions. As long as they are funded to travel to exotic venues [and not
use the Internet for meetings], they somehow decide that
the funding represents a mandate to continue with their..."big lie"...they
have been doing it for 30+ years...they can run novices in circles and they
laugh all the way to the bank...

People who are new to the situation, and do not understand it, conclude that
it is complicated.
The Internet is very easy to understand. Follow the 32-bit IP allocations
and the money...
http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv4-address-space
...it is a very simple Multi-Level-Marketing (MLM) structure. IPv4 address
space is leased (taxed)
and that money funds a very small group of insiders. Those people then
dominate the name-space
decision-making where more fees are generated.
http://www.dailychanges.com
The name-space is then censorsed to prevent others from participating.

You will hear them talk about stability and security...which amounts to job
security. All one has to do is
look at the growing cash reserves in the various non-profit company's bank
accounts to see that they
are at a point where they can not spend the money fast enough via their
small circle of insiders. They
solve that by hiring more expensive people to populate their world-travel
clubs. As long as the people
are paid, they travel around to repeat "the big lie". Large corporations and
government leaders are then
co-opted into the process to help with the collective nod that endorses "the
Big Lie I* society"...

The Internet is very easy to understand...follow the allocations and the
money...

Jim Fleming
http://www.IPv8.info