[WSIS CS-Plenary] WSIS -- Civil Society Declaration -- Final Version (English)

Rik Panganiban rikp at bluewin.ch
Tue Dec 9 19:59:11 GMT 2003

Dear Friends,

I believe that we decided in plenary that the CS declaration could be
endorsed by not only organizations, governments, businesses, but also
individuals who wish to commit themselves to the vision and goals in
the document.   (In this light, I would like my name attached to the
document as well as my organization's.)

To highlight the individual endorsements, I think that all
organization's with booths in the ICT4D should promote the Declaration
by having a printed version available for people to sign.  This will be
particularly important on Friday and Saturday, when we might have the
most attendance at ICT4D since it is the weekend.

I will put up an HTML version of the document shortly.  Others are
welcome to steal my code and to do the same on their own websites.

Regards,

Rik Panganiban
WFM