[WSIS CS-Plenary] [WSIS THETHA] Blogging from WSIS

Andy Carvin acarvin at benton.org
Fri Dec 12 07:48:27 GMT 2003

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I've been blogging several times a day
from Geneva, and invite you to visit:

www.edwebproject.org/andy/blog/

So far I have covered several events, including Richard Stallman's
presentation, the CS declaration press conference, Iranian President
Khatami's press conference, and speeches by President Obasanjo and Professor
Lawrence Lessig.

Additionally, the team at DailySummit.net have done a crack job at covering
the summit; I would encourage you to check out their site. Their content is
available in English and Arabic.

Hope you get a chance to visit.

cheers,
ac