[WSIS CS-Plenary] Civil Society "Vision" declaration

Georg C. F. Greve greve at gnu.org
Fri Dec 12 11:17:52 GMT 2003

Skipped content of type multipart/mixed-------------- next part --------------
Dear Evan,

your mail came as quite a surprise. I would have assumed you were very
happy with the strong positive stand that Civil Society took publicly
on Free Software in general; and internally GNU/Linux in particular.

Also, the large amount of Free Software installations from the
Cybercafe over the African Media Village to the Indian Simputer and
the advocacy for Free Software in many booths, including that of
Germany, are a very promising start, I think.

 || On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 09:42:53 -0800
 || Evan Leibovitch <evan at lpi.org> wrote:

 el> The language used in the document represents a view that is
 el> needlessly limited,

I am not sure I understand this statement. In what sense do you think
it is limited?

Maybe it would be best if we discussed this in person. My mobile phone
number is +49-179-3909635, I should be around today and although I
have a few appointments, there should be time to meet and discuss.

I'll try to come to the LPI booth after an interview I now have to
give.

Regards,
Georg

--