[WSIS CS-Plenary] CS need rest-and thanks

Amali De Silva amalidesilva at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 08:17:01 GMT 2003

This is in good and true spirit of fellowship and co-operation Amir ! I wish to extend the very best of wishes to all of you for the new year and the next phase!
Amali

west Asia <westasiaregion at hotmail.com> wrote:
Dear All members of CS

I think we all need a two weeks of leave and full rest! after such a huge
event and unbelievable efforts of all which make us all very tired and some
times frustrated, we need to regain and restore our energies for the next
fight for the next phase, which is even worse as we are dealing with
Tunisia, which does not have Swiss resources and history of tolerance and
democracy! by the way for the times being we gain a lot, but we need more
and should work hard for it as we did. I also should thank the youth who
really done a great job.

See you for the next phases, I also should sincerely thank and appreciate
the CSD of WSIS, Louise, Paola, Alain, Liliane, Claire, Mehdi, and others,
there worked really hard, maybe we are not all happy with many things, but
we should keep good contact and relations for future, dialogue is more
important. I should also thank the Swiss government and nation for their
support, we owe them.

See you in the next prepcoms and we're ready!

Best wishes for all and marry Christmas

Amir Barmaki