[WSIS CS-Plenary] Statement RT III Wolfgang

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Wed Dec 17 15:48:38 GMT 2003

Catching up on a backlog of mail.  Just came to read the statement
Wolfgang read during one of the roundtables at WSIS last week.

I think it's exceptional.  It captures not just the differences
between CS and govt declarations, but my whole impression of Palexpo:
from the vibrancy and vision of the ICT4D hall, and drudgery of the
plenary space.

Wolfgang, very well done.

Thanks,

Adam