[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: Hope all is ok - Greetings from Toronto-Bam earthquake

west Asia westasiaregion at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 29 21:28:39 GMT 2003

Dear Robert, All

Thanks a lot for your kind attention, yes the Bam earthquake is a terrible
incident, fortunately international help arrived on time, but most of the
city has already destroyed and we believe around 40000 people died, and some
of the most important historical places of Iran and world have  been
vanished.

Mrs.Shirin Ebadi has setup an bank account for receiving international
donations to be used safely and correctly, so if there is anyone who could
help, please inform me, we need a lot of help in future for re-building the
city and helping the remaining people and cure their mental traumas. There
will be a lot of kids which need foster or guardian families, from around
the world.

Anyhow, this life and Iran is full of natural disasters.

Thanks again for all your attention and sympathy, have a happy new year,
wish you the best.

With Regards

Amir Barmaki