[WSIS-CT] Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Civil Society Draft PrioritiesDocument

Myriam Horngren mh at wacc.org.uk
Mon Jul 14 11:20:18 BST 2003

Hi Sally and Bill
Sorry for the late reply but I would like to support Alan's point on the
Media issue and ensure that we make it clear that Information Society
does go beyond IT, and specifically to issues related to community
media. I believe that many in the CRIS campaign would like to see that
included clearly in the priorities.
Bestest
Myriam