[WSIS CS-Plenary] Thanks to all those who have worked on document

Sally Burch - ALAI sburch at alainet.org
Mon Jul 14 17:22:49 BST 2003

I just want to thank everyone for the comments, expressions of
appreciation and constructive criticism that has come in on the
priorities document.  With more time we could no doubt have
polished the text further, but I think we have made important
progress in including more concrete proposals in relation to
previous documents.

I also want to thank everyone who has worked hard on getting the
document out.  This was a truly collective effort and the writing was
shared among a large group of people.

Sally

Sally Burch - Directora Ejecutiva
Agencia Latinomericana de Informacion -
INTERNET: sburch at alainet.org
Direccion:  Casilla 17-12-877, Quito-Ecuador
Telefono: (593 2) 250 5074 / 222 1570  / 252 8716
Fax: (593 2) 250 5073    URL:  http://alainet.org