[WSIS CS-Plenary] WSIS Civil Society Priorities Document

Victor van Oeyen oeyen at entelnet.bo
Mon Jul 14 14:52:30 BST 2003

Hi Bill,

ALER (Asociación Latinoamericana de Educación Radiofónica - Latin American
Association of Educational Radio) will be glad to be added to the list of
organizations that endorse this statement.

Congratulations with the job done!

p.s. We already notified our endorsement to this same list on friday 11.
Apparently we didn't come through. It could be that other organizations
didn't either.

Our acreditation number to the WSIS: al10358bo

Kind Regards,

Victor van Oeyen