[WSIS CS-Plenary] final intersessional meeting report available on prepcom.net

John R. Gagain Jr. j.gagain at funglode.org
Sun Jul 20 20:19:42 BST 2003

Dear Rik:

Thank you and Thomas Ruddy for all of your hardwork at completing the
reports and placing them on the Internet.  It is a great source of
transparency and an excellent mechanism for reaching our friends and
supporters at the local level that could not make the trip to Paris.

Sincerely,

John R. Gagain Jr.
Think Tank Focal Point
WSIS Civil Society Bureau
World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS)
http://www.funglode.org/wsis/

Calle Capitán Eugenio de Marchena, No. 26
Edificio de la Fundación Global Democracia y Desarrollo
(Frente Embajada de Cánada)
Ensanche La Esperilla
Santo Domingo, República Dominicana

Email: j.gagain at funglode.org