[WSIS CS-Plenary] John Gagain's note: Does Civil Society Plenary not exist?

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Thu Jul 24 14:19:59 BST 2003

Hi all,

I totally agree with Sean's five points.
Not in the sense of "I like his ideas" but as "That's how it is.
Period."

_Of course_ there is such a thing as the CS plenary which was accepted
by a great majority as the final decision making body of CS activities.

> I am seeking support for the above five points from those on this list
> as I believe we cannot be continually reinventing the past and must
> move forward.
Yes to this also.

I don't understand how these things can come up not even a week after
Paris.
And I hope we can really move forward and get rid of this discussion
soon.
I'd rather discuss what we could do better instead of clarifying what
has been..

Best, Ralf