[WSIS CS-Plenary] support 5 points on plenary

Sasha Costanza-Chock schock at asc.upenn.edu
Thu Jul 24 21:17:31 BST 2003

I support Sean's 5 points on the Plenary.

I also suggest that the Bureau ensure that information about the Plenary,
including how to subscribe to the plenary list, be placed prominently on the
WSIS civil society website, and also emailed to all registered civil society
organizations.

Sasha

Sasha Costanza-Chock

Annenberg School for Communication