[WSIS CS-Plenary] Updating of caucuses/working groups

Meryem Marzouki marzouki at ras.eu.org
Sun Jun 1 14:19:06 BST 2003

Hi,

Where can one find a *really* updated list of caucuses and of their
members and objectives ? The page at
http://www.wsis-cs.org/content.htm only provides names of caucuses and
names of contact persons, but there is no information on whether a
caucus input (if any) results from discussions among 100, 10 or
even...1 member ?!

I would also like to have more information on some caucuses I never
heard of.

Let me add that the Human Rights caucus web page is at:
at:
http://www.iris.sgdg.org/actions/smsi/hr-wsis/list/

I've tried to have it indicated on the cs-wsis website
(http://www.wsis-cs.org/index.html) but without any success till now...
Still trying anyway :-))

Thanks,
Meryem