[WSIS-CT] Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Updating of caucuses/working groups

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Mon Jun 2 09:48:00 BST 2003

hi chris

It's a good point. Some of these communications don't need to be on the
list. On announcement with a request to send information to a private email
address should suffice.

At the moment, we are simply trying to bring together as much information
as we can, about existing WSIS caucuses (regional and thematic) and their
work spaces... and to make that information available via a central point

So, i would ask that everyone just send any information related to lists to
my personal email address.. please..

thanks
karen