[WSIS CS-Plenary] EU Draft Action Plan

Kenan Jarboe kpjarboe at athenaalliance.org
Tue Jun 24 14:42:08 BST 2003

Sean -- thanks for sending this out.  I think risk-averse is a good way of
characterizing not just this document, but the entire summit process.  At
least the EU document seems to acknowledge that the focus of the meeting is
on the Information Society -- and not narrowly on the technology.  Based on
my read of the various documents, it seems to me that the title of the
meeting should be the World Summit on Information Technology Infrastructure.