[WSIS CS-Plenary] Updating of caucuses/working groups

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Thu May 15 09:16:28 BST 2003

hi everyone

Apologies for a slight diversion from the current topic.

Severeal people have been asking for more details of existing regional
caucuses and thematic working groups, who to contact, where mailing list
archives are.

We have posted a list of those we know here (based on the work sally and
bill have done) but would like to update it - and if possible, include a
one paragraph 'purpose'statement.

At the moment, we only have some contact points, no mailinglist addresses,
and no 'purpose' statements.

http://www.wsis-cs.org/content.htm

Replies to this message will be returned to me (and i'll post a summary
once i have some feedback) - and in general, replies to both the plenary
and CT lists, will go to the original sender. If you wish to send your
message to the entire list, make sure you select 'reply to all'

karen