[WSIS CS-Plenary] Non-paper and CS response

Sally Burch - ALAI sburch at alainet.org
Thu Nov 6 15:53:50 GMT 2003

Hi,

Liliane of the WSIS secretariate has just informed me that the
latest version of the non-paper of the Declaration should be on-line
today (or tomorrow) in the six languages.

Mr Samassekou has decided to annexe our compilation of
proposals, which has already been sent for translation.  Liliane
consulted me whether there are any changes to the document.

I'm sure we would have changes to make given enough time, but
see no possibility of doing that today, so I confirmed that they
should use the version they have.

I suggest those going to Geneva should revise the document and
produce a new version as early as possible.  However, it would be
a good idea for whoever has ammendments to propose to send
them by early Monday.  I won't be able to work on this as I'll be
travelling for the next few days.

Sally

Sally Burch - Directora Ejecutiva
Agencia Latinomericana de Informacion -
INTERNET: sburch at alainet.org
Direccion:  Casilla 17-12-877, Quito-Ecuador
Telefono: (593 2) 250 5074 / 222 1570  / 252 8716
Fax: (593 2) 250 5073    URL:  http://alainet.org