[WSIS CS-Plenary] WSIS MEETING?: Sunday 9th November

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Thu Nov 6 16:32:01 GMT 2003

hi to all attending prepcomIIIA

I'm not sure if this has already been discussed, but i wonder if we could
agree to meet at the CICG, on SUnday 9th, to begin coordinating/planning
our work for the week.

I know a CS plenary is scheduled for Monday morning, but i think we should
get together and map out the various roles and responsibilities we'll need
to take on, before negotiations begin.

Registration begins at 2pm. Could we agree to meet in the cybercafe around
3pm?. No doubt we can find a room to meet.

karen