[WSIS CS-Plenary] Opening ceremony speaker

Fullsack Jean-Louis jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Fri Nov 7 08:04:14 GMT 2003

Many thanks, Meryem, this is a very good suggestion.
I fully support the initiative to nominate Aminata Traore for the opening
session CS speaker ; she is one of the most qualified person really aware of
the main issues the Summit ought to tackle and as far as it is possible to
(help to) solve.
Jean-Louis Fullsack
CSDPTT