[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: PrepComIIIA Documents online

richard t jordan richardjordan at lycos.com
Fri Nov 7 23:35:11 GMT 2003

--

---------Hi, This is Richard Jordan, who, as it turns out, will not be coming due to some scheduling conflicts with some of the Communications Coordination Committee for the UN going to China. I'm the NY contact for them while in Beijing.

On Monday at UN Headquarters, Nitin Desai held a briefing on the WSIS, nothing extraordinarily new, BUT Shashi Tharoor, the USG (Under-Secretary-General) for the Dept. of Public Information mentioned the Article 19 issue; however, it seems that there is a problem if the Article 29 is kept in its current location. I may have gotten this wrong, but that's what I think I heard.

Cheers, Richard J. Original Message ---------

DATE: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 22:14:29