[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: Deconstructing "Multi-Stakeholderism"

fortinp at club-internet.fr fortinp at club-internet.fr
Sat Nov 8 23:11:09 GMT 2003

Hi all,

A very good article, indeed !

Just two questions :

1/ Do you really think CSOs will be able to reach an agreement on the kind of "non negotiables" that would lead to rejecting the WSIS declaration and - even more spectacularly - leaving the Palexpo during the Geneva Summit ?

Given the "diversity" of the WSIS CS plenary, I wonder...

2/ Do you really believe NGOs will be able to write an "CS alternative déclaration" ?

Given the "diversity" of the WSIS CS plenary, I wonder..

Of course, thes are only questions. Thus, I really don't know the right answer.

PF.