[WSIS CS-Plenary] PrepcomIIIA: CS strategy

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Mon Nov 10 09:40:58 GMT 2003

dear all

We've just begin work of PrepCom IIIA - and i'm writing from the opening
plenary.

A small group of us (about 15) met in the cybercafe yesterday afternoon to
map out a proposal for Civil Society work this week. The proposal was then
put to the CS plenary this morning and met with broad approval.

I will post the minutes from the meeting later this morning, but please be
assured, that one of our top priorities will be to ensure strong and
regular communication links between the physcial plenary - and the virtual
plenary.

So this is just by way of saying hello from those of us who are here, and
to expect more information later this morning..

karen