[WSIS CS-Plenary] Opening ceremony speaker

Raoul Weiler raoul.weiler at skynet.be
Mon Nov 10 16:00:38 GMT 2003

Dear all,

We do not need at all a representative of the technology!

As to Mandela, of course he is an exceptional individual,
but to ask him for 5 minutes doesn't seem very realistic
to me. Above all he will be perceived as someone of the
political establishment.

Both don't look to me appropriate candidates.

Cordially,

Raoul Weiler