[WSIS CS-Plenary] Nominations

Susanna George susanna at isiswomen.org
Tue Nov 11 10:16:14 GMT 2003

Bill,

Thank you for the hard work of pulling the various nominations together!

Amina Traore's name seems to have been excluded from compilation list of
Opening Speakers below, and also the list of Opening Speaker nominations
that was sent in by Olivier of the African Caucus...

Ronny Koven's list, did not come with bios, but these too were nominated, I
believe, for the Opening Speaker's list.

susanna