[WSIS CS-Plenary] A_Traore's case

Bill McIver mciver at albany.edu
Tue Nov 11 16:27:40 GMT 2003

It helps to think about what has to occur in processing all of these
nominations...

In posting the lists, I have to sift through hundreds of e-mail
messages, not all WSIS related. This is the reason for requesting
a certain subject heading....

I either missed or did not receive a nomination for her to the Opening.

I recall finding and posting a nomination for Traore.

I also recall also seeing various discussions of Traore, but not a clear
nomination.
I cannot possibly read them all in detail.

Please send a message to ct at wsis-cs.org with SPEAKER NOMINATION in the
subject.
Please also use the requested template.

WJM