[WSIS CS-Plenary] re : please, no youth(ism) at the opening ceremony

fortinp at club-internet.fr fortinp at club-internet.fr
Tue Nov 11 19:16:18 GMT 2003

Hi all,

I can't imagine any baby, child or even a "youth" talk for the whole CS at the opining ceremony. We need people on whom we can really trust because of there long past actions and commitments in civil society actions in general and WSIS in particular. For this reason, I don't see any youth speak in the name of CS.
Please, we have plenty people on WSIS CS plenary that have had a high level of comitment and integrity. Let's choose someone from one of them.

And if we can't agree on one or two names, we should logically ask to Bill McIver and Sally Burch to take the floor as coordinator of the C&T group in the name of the CS plenary.

PF.