[WSIS CS-Plenary] Thank you to Bill

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 21:50:38 GMT 2003

Dear Amali, Dear Jean Louis,
Preparing such a Summit is of course a difficult
challlenge. Real Thanks and congratulations to those
who are involved in the process...  But missing
Aminata Traore the very rare person able to represent
correctly Africa is simply inacceptable as long as
Africa is supposed to be present in this Summit.
I pleaded for President Bush and or for the Pope to
represent the civile society and to chair the Opening
Meeting represent... It is of course a joke but not
more uncredible than Bill Gate or the WWW creator.
Best regards
Djilali

=== message truncated ===

=====