[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: Yet another suggestion :for symbolic speakers

Meigs meigs at wanadoo.fr
Wed Nov 12 07:37:29 GMT 2003

Le 11/11/03 11:11, « Ajantunen » <ajantunen at takingitglobal.org> a écrit :

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your support. I would like to clarify that in my original
proposal, I had clearly in mind "youth", NOT children. It is important that
the youth caucus be consulted for that matter. It has experience and can in
no way be said to be manipulated by propaganda.

Also i don't think getting to a common message with the drafting group will
be that difficult. We have had to do it for prepcom 2 under more drastic and
strenuous circumstances. We have to trust in the dynamics already generated.

Best
Divina Frau-Meigs
International Association for Media and Communications Research ( IAMCR)