[WSIS CS-Plenary] About the general debate

Meigs meigs at wanadoo.fr
Fri Nov 14 21:32:07 GMT 2003

Le 13/11/03 15:35, « Tracey Naughton » <t.naughton at iafrica.com> a écrit :

I support the idea on having media as central to the Information society,
but we have to elaborate more on that, and allow for pluralism of media
content and formats as well as diversity of channels to support them
(public, private, community...).

Divina Frau-Meigs
International Association for Media and Communications Research