[WSIS CS-Plenary] URGENT: Information on Fellowships

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Mon Nov 17 15:39:39 GMT 2003

dear all

Renate - thank you for posting information from the CS Bureau meeting to
the list. I know that you are working hard to ensure communication flows
are as good as possible with the plenary.

However, i think we will need an update on the fellowships urgently.
Several people have received notifications that they have NOT received
fellowships, i'm assuming they have just gone out today.

Some of them are key CS actors, and at this stage, we don't of course know
how we will get these people to the Summit, so it would seem, we need to
address this very urgently and make a plan.

karen