[WSIS CS-Plenary] suggestion: press strategy list

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Thu Nov 20 12:50:34 GMT 2003

Think there's a need for a press strategy list. The non-negotiables
document and press statement that came out from prepCom3A were pretty
good.  A few problems, but given the time available, I think all
involved should be very pleased.

We're now seeing some media coverage of the Summit. Would be sensible
to try and influence things between now and then, and to have a
strategy in place for the Summit. Are there people willing to work on
this -- needs journalists and people who can write (I can't
write...), not just those of us who just think we can strategize!

Adam