[WSIS CS-Plenary] invitation: Digital Divide Network/Digital Opportunity Channel me eting at WSIS

Andy Carvin acarvin at benton.org
Thu Nov 20 13:24:28 GMT 2003

Hi everyone,

I'd like to invite all of you to attend a joint forum of the Digital Divide
Network (www.digitaldividenetwork.org) and the Digital Opportunity Channel
(www.digitalopportunity.org), taking place at WSIS on 9 December. I will
co-host the meeting along with my co-editor from the Digital Opportunity
Channel, Kanti Kumar of OneWorld South Asia. We will talk about the
collaborative work of these two networks and their plans for the future.

What: Digital Divide Network/Digital Opportunity Channel Meeting
Where: Geneva Palexpo Center, ICT4D Platform, Hall 4, Room #2
When: 10:00-12:00, 9 December

Additionally, we hope to set up a live webcast of the meeting; more details
to come soon.

To attend, please RSVP by emailing us at ddivide at benton.org with the words
"WSIS event" in the title. Please include your contact information so we may
re-confirm with you as the meeting approaches. You may also wish to add your
WSIS plans to our community wiki board (http://crosstalk.atomz.com), if
you're interested in networking in Geneva with colleagues working to bridge
the digital divide.

Andy Carvin
Senior Associate
Benton Foundation