[WSIS CS-Plenary] Update from Asia alternative focal point on the CSB

Valeria Betancourt valeriab at apc.org
Thu Nov 20 17:39:21 GMT 2003

Hi Angela,

> We have not received a response from the gender caucus/CSB focal
> point, nor from Africa or Latin America. It is two days now since the
> letter was drafted. Would leaders of caucuses not represented by the
> families in the CSB like to add their names to this letter as well?

As Olinca and I have already discussed this, and due to the fact the
a significant number of LAC Caucus members are discontent with the
process of financing civil society participation, the LAC caucus
support the letter.  You can include my name on behalf of Olinca.
Olinca was travelling back to Mexico, so was online for many hours.

Valeria

Valeria Betancourt
Coordinator
LAC ICT Policy Monitor Project
http://lac.derechos.apc.org
Tel: +593 (2) 2-234447 Fax: +593 (2) 2-559440
APC ~ The Association for Progressive Communications
http://www.apc.org