[WSIS CS-Plenary] Interested in evaluation of communityinformatics projects

Laurent Straskraba laurent at straskraba.net
Tue Nov 25 11:19:23 GMT 2003

I´m working on research about "Global Villages" together with Franz
Nahrada, who introduced the Global Village conferences here in Austria in
1993. For those interested, I´d like to share our project site with you:

http://www.inode.at/give/home_a.htm

We´re about to bunch similar initiatives from around the world. If there
are people who would like to share there knowledge and commitment with us
that would be great. Also support in other ways is always welcome!

Regards,

Laurent

At 11:52 25.11.2003, you wrote:
>Jhai is on http://www.jhai.org/ (laos)