[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: Civil Society Overpasses proposal

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Wed Nov 26 12:15:19 GMT 2003

I strongly agree with Sean's email.  Could the CS division please
reply to Sean's 3 questions and his proposal for the opening ceremony.

Goal is surly to make sure those organizations that have been working
over the past 18 months at least have the opportunity to be present
during the opening ceremony.

Thanks,

Adam

(we also need to figure out how to make sure CS  organizations
holding side events know they have been specifically invited to the
Friday afternoon final plenary to perhaps give an overview of their
event.  180+ events. Unlikely many will have chance to speak, but
they should have the chance to be there.)