[WSIS CS-Plenary] CS slot on prepcom3b

Sally Burch - ALAI sburch at alainet.org
Thu Nov 27 16:17:29 GMT 2003

I will be there.
Sally
On 27 Nov 03, at 11:32, Frank Joergensen, Rikke wrote:
Hi all,
Who of you will be there for prepcom3b (next Friday and
Saturday)? and can anyone find out (beforehand) whether we have
a plenary speaking slot Friday morning?
If we do, I believe we should use the occasion to read our press
statement out in plenary. All governments deserve to hear it J and
we won

t spend time on producing any more new text for these symbolic
interventions.

Rikke

Sally Burch - Directora Ejecutiva
Agencia Latinomericana de Informacion -
INTERNET: sburch at alainet.org
Direccion:  Casilla 17-12-877, Quito-Ecuador
Telefono: (593 2) 250 5074 / 222 1570  / 252 8716
Fax: (593 2) 250 5073    URL:  http://alainet.org