[WSIS CS-Plenary] CS slot on prepcom3b

Emmanuel Njenga njenga at apc.org
Fri Nov 28 04:19:29 GMT 2003

Hi all,

I will be arriving on the Friday afternoon as well...

Can anyone advise on the process of getting badges to enter the Palais des
Nations. Also we need to know the hours that the badges collection/admin
centre is open, to enable us prepare adequately especially those of us who
may only make it to the last session of the day.

Regards,

Njenga