[WSIS CS-Plenary] Contact info during Summit2003 - online database?

Amali De Silva amalidesilva at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 28 16:52:04 GMT 2003

Btw Robert - Andy Carvin of the Benton Foundation had something to this effect in place during PC 3

Amali

Robert Guerra <rguerra at cpsr.org> wrote:
Ralf:

might someone be willing to setup and host an online database where we
could post our contact info during the summit.

that way we'd avoid overwhelming this (and other lists), but have in
it's place a centralized location where we'd be able to goto to contact
collegues.

For what it's worth - i'll make my Wiki Site available (see URL below),
however i'm not sure it's the most efficient mechanism.

look forward to suggestions.

regards

Robert

--On Friday, November 28, 2003 5:30 PM +0100 Ralf Bendrath
wrote:

> And please, to all:
> We have roughly 9000 registered participants at the summit.
> It just doesn't work if everybody announces his or her arrival here on
> this list.

Amali De Silva-Mitchell MSc.

Tel: 604-736-9012 & Email: amalidesilva at yahoo.com